For the second week of practice I am using Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd as my template. This week is a little more challenging than the Redemption Song example.
- First look through the daily exercises. Work out any tough areas before you play with the recording
- Once you feel comfortable with notes it’s time to play with the recording
- The object is to play-a-long with the recording without stopping!!
- Don’t worry about mistakes, just keep going. What ever you do don’t stop!!
- I would recommend downloading and printing out the music.
- Each day is about 10-12 minutes long. This will help build endurance and strength.