February 1, 2012 in Services
We all have our own unique way of seeing the world around us. Having the ability to document our life through photography is an extremely rewarding experience. Taking one-on-one lessons is a fun and motivating way to learn an art form. In addition, technology allows us to easily share our creative eye with people near and far. I can teach you how to get the most out of your camera and edit them in popular photo applications.
- learn photography in the comfort of your own home
- one-on-one instruction is fastest and most rewarding way to learn
- personalized lessons
- no long-term commitment, pay as you go
- affordable rates!
- take live lessons via Skype!
- understanding digital photography
- setting your camera for different shots
- raw vs jpeg
- lens aperture
- shutter speed
- digital darkroom (workflow)
- lightroom/photoshop/camera raw
- learn how to use software applications and plugins to enhance and organize your work without a lot of effort
- HDR (High Dynamic Range)